About > Board of Directors
- Dr. Isaac Shenberg - Chairman of the Board – Senior Executive and Leader in the high-tech, semiconductor and imaging industries. Senior Vice President, CSR (acquired by Qualcomm) & General Manager of CSR Israel. Key contributor to cultivating and growing Zoran Corporation from a small startup in 1990 to a NASDAQ IPO and converting it to a global semiconductor leader with >$350M/year of revenues. He served in marketing, sales and business development roles leading Zoran to new consumer markets, dramatically expanding the company’s worldwide footprint. In his last role as Senior VP of Business Development and Marketing led Zoran through multiple acquisitions and spinouts till Zoran’s merger with CSR. Prior to joining Zoran he was responsible for the development of innovative imaging and electro-optical systems in Rafael. Isaac holds B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Management from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, and PhD in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. He is currently serving as Director and advisor in several companies.
- Mr. Alan Zhang – Mr. Alan Zhang is the VP, Strategy & HR at Doyen Holdings Group. Mr. Zhang has served as Managing Director of Mercer Worldwide, China. Has extensive theoretical and practical experience in human resources strategy, organizational structure design, compensation strategy, corporate and employee performance systems.
Mr. Zhang graduated from Beijing Normal University with a Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology.Mr. Zhang was a Visiting Scholar at the Department of Psychology at the University of Illinois and at the Beckman Institute
- Mr. Soon Peng Liong – Mr. Soon-Peng Liong is the Founding and Managing Partner of the TCA Fund, which invests in growth and private equity stage of leading technology companies targeting the Chinese market.
Previously, he worked as an Investment Director in Barclays Capital Asia for almost one and a half decade, where he managed a multi-billion investment and trading portfolio across various asset classes.
Mr. Liong holds a Master degree in Statistics from the University of Chicago and a Bachelor degree in Physics from the National University of
- Dr. Adrian Biano (IEC) - Dr. Adrian Biano Holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the Faculty of Engineering, The Technion, Israel. He joined Israel Electric
Corporation in 1978 .Dr. Biano is an expert in the area of electrical systems, with broad experience in power systems, electricity generation, decision making in uncertainty conditions and management of R&D projects as well as strategic projects.
Dr. Biano serves on the management of Israel Electric Corporation since 1996 initially as Director of the R&D Division and from 2003 as Senior Vice President for
- Yossi Ron - Board member - Yossi Ron is the CEO of the Mofet B’Yehuda Innovation Accelerator. Yossi has over 20 years of extensive managerial experience in industry including the establishment and management of an aviation electronic equipment production factory AEROMAOZ. Prior to , Mr. Ron served as a senior organizational consultant in the Teum company..
- Dr. Shani Keysar - Founder & CEO –PhD Material science, Chemical Engineering, 20 years as R&D expert with management experience in the Semiconductor Industry (Technion, IDC, Tower Semi).
- Rami Friedlander - Founder & VP Business Development and Applications – M.Sc. EE & Computer Engineering, 25 years management experience in small startups and in large multi-national companies (Zoran, WSI, Nvidia, Marvell). Holds 5 patents and applied for additional 4 patents in semiconductor devices.