About > Jobs
System / Applications Engineer
|#1007 | 14/05/2017|
|Location: Haifa, Israel
Full time assignment as System/Applications engineer in development of alternative energy solutions and low power wireless applications.
The position is in a growing start-up thus it would require "entrepreneur's attitude" with ability for independent work, initiative and willingness to be a "key contributor" in the startup.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) in electrical engineering.
• Previous experience as Practical Engineer “הנדסאי” is preferred.
• Hands on experience of few years in system design, wireless communication and micro controller programming (ARM based).
• Experience in system and board design is a must.
• Hands on experience in circuit design and low power management is preferred.
• Experience in product testability and test equipment is an advantage.
• Fluent communicate in English (written and oral) at a very high level
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Excellent team member
• Entrepreneurial / startup attitude – independent work capability, initiative, “driving force”, “Can do” attitude.
About Sol Chip:
Sol Chip is a worldwide leading energy harvesting company that offers a unique maintenance-free LightBattery™ and IoT communication platforms. Such battery can provide energy for the lifetime of low power applications and reduce system operation costs.
Sol Chip’s technology provides a power and communication solutions for disruptive fields such as Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable tech.
“Best Technology of Energy Harvesting - 2013” - IDTechEX
“Israel Most Innovative Startup” -2015” - INNOVEX 2015
“Hot 60 startups to watch – 2012-2016” - EETimes
Contact: Jobs@sol-chip.com (please indicate position number).