About > Jobs
SW System / Applications Engineer
|#1006 | 19/11/2015|
|Location: Haifa, Israel
Full time assignment as SW System/Applications engineer in development of low power state-of-the-art wireless applications.
The position is in a growing start-up thus it would require "entrepreneur's attitude" with ability for independent work, initiative and willingness to be a "key contributor" in the startup.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) in electrical / computer engineering.
• Previous experience as Practical Engineer “הנדסאי” is preferred.
• Hands on experience (at least 5 years) in low power wireless communication (i.e. ZigBee, Bluetooth, Lora) programming and system design is required.
• Hands on experience in micro-processors programming is required.
• Hands on experience in circuit / logic low power design is preferred.
• Fluent communicate in English (written and oral) at a very high level
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial / startup attitude – independent work capability, initiative, “driving force”, “Can do” attitude.
Contact: Jobs@sol-chip.com pleases state position number.