Sol Chip Comm™ (SCC-S433)
WIRELESS SOLAR TAG
Enabling Autonomous and Maintenance Free Wireless Sensors
SCC-S433 is an ultra-compact maintenance-free solar-powered wireless tag. SCC-S433 powers, controls, and wirelessly connects to the cloud a wide variety of sensors.
The SCC-S433 Wireless Solar Tag Offers Many Advantages:
- Enables autonomous operation of your sensors – no batteries, no wires
- Solar-powered by Sol Chip's LightBatteryTMsup> unique technology
- Internal energy storage
- Multiple transmissions per day
- 10 years 24/7 continuous and maintenance free operation
- Small size (13x8x4cm)
- Simple out of the box installation and reinstallation. No need for tooling, network technician, etc.
- All weather outdoor deployment
- Low cost
- Hundreds of SCC-S433 tags are wirelessly connected to a single Sol Chip Wireless Gateway over license-free 433MHz radio
- Wireless range up to 1,500m
- Automatic, periodical upload of sensors data to the cloud
- Supports all major sensors interfaces (digital, analog)
The Ultimate Solution for IoT Applications that Require Autonomous Sensor Operation in Outdoor Wireless Sensor Networks, Including:
- Precision Agriculture – Soil moisture, air humidity and temperature, nutrients level, light radiation etc. – open fields and greenhouses
- Smart Cities – Smart parking sensors, smart waste bin sensors, occupancy sensors etc.
- Asset Positioning and Tracking – heavy machinery and construction equipment, airport equipment, containers etc.
- Surveillance – security and safety sensors: movement, volume, displacement, etc.
- Environmental Monitoring – gas sensors, fire sensors, pollution, pollen, floods detectors
- Smart Grid – power grid monitoring, water infrastructure monitoring, etc.
- Oil and Gas – pipe monitoring against corrosion, welding defects, and theft